• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SniperJJ10

2007 4.0 5 speed Front locker options

I've done some research in finding a front locker for my truck. I can find that my truck has the dana 35, but I can't find how many splines it has. Is it the same as the 28 in the factory rear axle? If so, what are my best options for cost vs quality for a front locker? Any help is appreciated...
  2. SniperJJ10

4.0 V6 4X4 headers

Summit racing sells a header kit for the 4.0 V6. It says it will fit my truck, but the compatibility list only goes up to '94 rangers. Mine is an '07. Hedman Street Headers 89400 is what to look for, was curious if they fit. It doesn't look like the Y is back far enough to take into account the...
  3. SniperJJ10

How much power can my transmission and bottom end handle?

2007 XLT 4.0 4X4 5 speed manual I haul scrap, and I don't want to blow my motor. I'll be upgrading my rear axle to the 32 spline shortly, plus the 1 ton helper springs. I'd like to add some power to tow a little easier, but I don't know how much the trans and motor can take.
  4. SniperJJ10

Ditch brackets

Anyone have any idea where I can find some ditch brackets for an 07 XLT? (The ones that mount in front of the A pillar) I cannot find any anywhere and I've been looking for days.
  5. SniperJJ10

Bigger fuel tank

I have the 20 gallon fuel tank, 4.0 V6 5 speed. Theres a place in New Jersey that sells a 35 gallon tank, but they say it's 'diesel only.' If the tank is new, chemically it won't matter, but that doesnt mean it'll hook to my fuel neck. Does anyone have any ideas?
  6. SniperJJ10

Transmission type

I have an 07 XLT 4x4 4.0 with the m5od r1 transmission. Is the transmission the same in 05 and 06? I'm trying to buy one online, none of the junkyards around me have one. Just curious about if there are any year differences.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad