• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Transmission swap HELP!!! 92 Ford Ranger 2.3L

Ive had this ranger for a while. My dad swapped in a rebuilt 2.3 and automatic trans out of a 88 mustang....trans wont shift outta 3rd. I have a manual transmission from a 2.3 mustang....the gear shifter is probably 6 inches further back on the manual than the automatic. What to do......cut...
  2. 94 2.3L bogging on acceleration

94 2.3L --- 8 plugs --- coil packs Under WOT it will backfire and bog down. Under normal gas it will still bog. Driving down the road it will bog unless I give it just a tiny bit of gas (enough to barely accelerate). Idles fine it seems but will still backfire most of the time if given extra...
  3. Dash swap 93 to 97

I have a lowridin Ranger I picked up a while ago for a extra project....the dash was fiberglassed and is all screwed up now. I have a 97 ranger with a nice black dash in it and wanna know if its possible to swap out. I know it should fit but how bad will the wiring and heat vents and controls be?
  4. Need a Tranny....which ones swap? 97 Ranger 4.0L 2wd

Just picked up another Ranger for $300.....guy got stuck in it and his friend kept putting it in reverse and back to drive to rock it out....screwed up the tranny...no reverse and possibly stuck in 2nd. I plan on fixing it to sell it so I want to go cheap and easy. What are my options with the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad