• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted 7 foot bed, looking for one around New England area

Looking for a 7 foot bed single cab from off of a 1st gen Ranger around the New England Area. YES I know about car-parts.com if you don't have a bed please re-frame from replying. Thank you.
  2. Wanted Door card needed for 1st gen Ranger

I need used door cards for a 1988 Ranger, no power windows. I have blue, but I don't care what colour you have, thanks
  3. Wanted NEED REAR Driveshaft 51.25" long. Thank you

I need a REAR driveshaft for a 1988, single cab, 5pd, seven foot bed Ranger. The length of the driveshaft is 51.25"
  4. Custom made or upgraded steering column!!!

Hi folks, I made a post about this many years ago but didn't get many replies. At the time I was looking for anyone that knew if the bearings in the steering column where available anywhere or ways that a person could make their steering column tight. Or suggestions on any suppliers that sell an...
  5. Wanted Passenger side windshield wiper arm linkage

As the title states, looking for a passenger side wiper arm linkage for my 88 Ranger. It's the arm that is behind the access panel in the engine bay. Thanks
  6. Wanted Complete 1st gen 5psd 4wd driveshaft

Just as the title states, I need a driveshaft for my 88 Ranger, single cab, long bed, 114" wheel base, 5spd, 4w4. I am in Massachusetts. Thanks Anyone that sends me a DM that isn't a old timer member, will have to send me proof of ownership, pictures with you with the part with a piece of paper...
  7. Wanted Need ECM for a 1989+ 2.9l manual trans Ranger

I need a good in working order ECM (ECU) for my 1989 Ranger that has a 2.9L 5spd, I think they go to 1992?? Thanks.
  8. Wanted 1st gen body parts, around New England area? doors, fenders, rocker panels

I am looking for both drive and passenger side doors for my 88 single cab Ranger. I also desperately need the rocker panels/door post for both driver and passenger side. And wouldn't mind both front fenders if you're local.
  9. Wanted Looking for 1st gen to 92 (square body) extended cab 4x4 manual Ranger can need some work.

As the title states I am looking for a extended cab 1st gen or early 90's with the square body Ranger. Has to be 4x4 and manual as well. I need to take my Ranger off of the road to finally fix all of the body rust and bed issues. So I will need another truck to get me around during the winter...
  10. Wanted Sources for NEW 5spd bellhousing plate?

Trying to find a new bellhousing plate for a 1988 5spd 4x4 ranger. Any leads?
  11. For Sale Cooper 37 x 12.50r 17" ST maxx tires Set of FOUR $400 NEED GONE NOW!

Picked these up to put on my truck, but found out that these tires are to big for my Ford Ranger and would end up breaking my tiny Dana 28 axles. So I have to go another route, just trying to cut my losses. I will try my best to answer any questions about the tires to the best of my ability...
  12. Wanted Brake master cylinder plug connector

I need this plug for the dummy low fluid light that plugs into the brake master cylinder. I need the plug with enough wiring to splice it into my harness. Thanks
  13. Wanted Need rocker panels!!! sheet metal

Need for someone willing to cut the some sheet metal for me. For my 1988 Ranger standard cab. I need both the driver and the passenger side. Also looking for the more "rear" part of the drivers side floor panel towards the back of the seat to the rear little "hump" for the rear cab as well.
  14. Wanted 1st gen front fenders, doors near mind to very good cond. Around New England area

Looking for a pair of very good cond no rust front fenders, and a set of doors for my 1988 Ranger standard cab. It would be AWESOME if they were already sanded down or primer. But I know that's a long shot. I live in Western Massachusetts. So the closer to me the better. I already know who sells...
  15. For Sale 1st gen Ford Ranger parts New 2.9L distributor caps, New dis rotor, headlight off road bulbs and assemblies, 2.9L wires.

Cleaning out the garage. I have some NEW distributor caps and a NEW distributor rotor. It looks like new light bulbs, they have been sitting in the tool box don't think I ever used them. Some spare spark plug wires, aftermarket angel eye headlight assemblies for aftermarket hid bulbs or whatever.
  16. Wanted fresh/rebuilt or super low mile 2.9 or complete v8 swap or VW deisel or Toyota hilux deisel swap

In the market for a (new) rebuilt 2.9 motor. I'll buy a set of complete loaded heads fresh rebuild. Or a entire fresh motor for the right price. Or super low miles with ZERO leaks with GOOD compression good to go engine. I'm even open to V8 swaps if it is a complete kit with motor mounts, wiring...
  17. Wanted 6' bed for 1st gen Ranger around New England area

Hello I am in the market for a 6' bed with close to ZERO rust around the New England area. I am located in Western Massachusetts. Thanks.
  18. Wanted 4" lift leaf springs

Anyone have a set of 4" lift leaf springs that they are willing to sell?
  19. Wanted Any diesel Rangers in New England?

Still on the look out for a diesel ranger in the New England area. Mostly want just the motor, wiring harness and door decals etc. Pretty much parts needed for the swap. I am looking for a diesel or a turbo diesel. Thank you.
  20. Upgraded steering kit that is close to the old superlift superrunner kits??

Does anyone know of a manufacture that has a kit close to the old Superlift Superunner Steering kit sup1134? https://www.therangerstation.com/ford-ranger-off-road-product-guide/suspension-accessories-1983-2011-ford-ranger-4x4/ Or know of a place that sells something close to these shocks and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad