• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. IamMonsterMan

Explorer A/C delete question, heater box

Hello everyone, I deleted all the A/C components on my 99 sport and was just wondering if any of the Ranger non-A/C heater box assemblies will fit under the hood? Thanks in advance
  2. IamMonsterMan

Any body else using Belltech?

mikebolk, I think he means he found the Chevy lowering shackles at the store, that's what you use to lift a Ranger
  3. IamMonsterMan

Seat for a computer chair

Car Seat for Computer Chair? I'm going to be making a new computer chair out of a car seat What is the most comfortable, manual control car seat you've sat in? Something i'm most likely going to find cheap at the J-Yard too please
  4. IamMonsterMan

The '86 Bomber

Owner: Ryan Curry 2nd Owner What it is: 1986 Bronco II Base Model (no frills, manual everything) 4x4, A4LD, Manual T-Case and Hubs D28 3.73 Open, 7.5" 3.73 Open Got it for $1700, no rot, and a few little surface rust spots 130,000 Miles on it when i bought it What I've done: -Rebuilt A4LD...
  5. IamMonsterMan

Hey from CT

Hey, I have an '86 Bronco II and I live in CT It made it into October 2008 Fourwheeler in Reader's Rigs It's got a 4" Lift, 31" Coursers My plans are 3" BL and 33's, and i'm slowly building a 302 for it most recent pic A wheeling pic and here it is sitting on frame rails on some ice -Ryan

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad