• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) calling on experience with a milled head for higher compression

I am interested in going the high compression route in pursuit of more lima fun. I've read a few discussions about how much milling will produce how much more compression...but i want to hear from the OG Fordahaulics out there that have done it and remember some specific numbers. I plan on a 3...
  2. Wanted performance cam and/ or adjustable cam gear for 96 2.3l

As it says, I am looking for both a better cam and an adjustable cam gear to liven up the old 96 lima daily.
  3. 2.3L ('83-'97) 96 2.3l stock exhaust size?

Honestly, the only real reason for the cat change is because I have rust holes on the top of the housing under the heat shield that sounds like a dissonant symphony of half inch and quarter inch farts and I have had enough of it. I can handle the cat effeciency sensor wigging out. I am thinking...
  4. 2.3L ('83-'97) 96 2.3l stock exhaust size?

I can't seem to find the info on here, is the pipe diameter the same throughout the whole exhaust? What size inlets and outlets do I need so I don't need to use size adapters? I want to replace the cat with a resonator and replace the muffler as well but cant find the info. Also, is the...
  5. Muffler on a 2.3l

Is 2" the stock pipe size? I'm thinking of putting a resonator in place of the cat and then the jones full boar after that in place of the muffler, but i want to stick with the stock tail pipe without needing too many adapters at this point.
  6. 96 Manual clutch wont dinsengage

i will give it a try, thanks. I'll report what I find when I have something.
  7. 96 Manual clutch wont dinsengage

Hey yall. I have used TRS for all sorts of info (which is substantial), but I finally have an issue that I need the community's help on: I have a 96 2.3 manual and I have just replaced the clutch and pressure plate and slave cylinder. I originally replaced it because one day the clutch just...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad