• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. KaRanger

CN Antenna noise

I installed a Uniden 520xl with a 4' Firestik. Its great when the trucks off, but a disaster once u start it. Ive narrowed it down to the antenna, when I take it off it quiet. Its mounted to a tool box, I ran a grounding wire from the mount down to the frame but it did nothing. I have the coax...
  2. KaRanger

Beefing up my suspension.

My plan is to build up my suspension in my 08' Sport 4x4 4.0l. I don't want to spend the the 2000+ for a lift. And i just don't like how body lifts look. So my best bet is to just strengthen up what I have. I checked and have "B Bars" so I want to upgrade those to #1 Bars. This part number is...
  3. KaRanger

Changing fender flares?

I Have on 08 Ranger sport, with the new style fender flares. I was wondering I can find the older style black fender flares and have them bolt rite on to the existing holes? Has anyone tryed this? if it worked where do you get the flares from..Im finding alot of them but nothing that looks...
  4. KaRanger

Gibson System diffrences

I just got off the phone with Gibson asking them about there Split Rear exhaust..duals comes straight out the back, (9508). They said it wont fit on a 4x4 sport, But the Dual extreme...Duals come out on an angle (9704) Will fit. I was wondering if anyone has the Split rear on there 4x4? He...
  5. KaRanger

Gibson Duals and Shackles

This is on a 08 4.0 4x4 Sport. Trailer Hitch also (not sure if that gets in the way) Do Belltech shackles effect the duals position on a Gibson dual kit? I'm looking at there installation pictures but I cant really tell where they sit in relation to the shackles hanging down. Just wanted to...
  6. KaRanger

08 Rear Blocks

Everywhere I look for 08 blocks I get "fits" 86-97. http://www.summitracing.com/parts/SLF-1197/All/ Also say they wont ship till December...? Is there any difference from the 97 rear blocks to the 2008? If there is what should I look for then? Can anyone point in the direction where there...
  7. KaRanger

15x8s on a 08'

I've been looking into wheels my truck for a while but I cant find a definite answer on some things. First things first its a 08 Sport 4x4 Ranger with a leveled out T-bar crank. Ive been looking to put some 15x8 Crager soft 8s on it with a 31x10.5 Goodyear silent armor These rims...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad