• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jeff4891

Rear ABS Speed Sensor Sheared Off

Hey guys, My speedometer stopped working so I attempted to replace my rear ABS speed sensor in the differential. When I pulled it out, it broke off so part of it is still stuck in the differential. It's flush so I don't have anything to grab onto. What are my options here? If I take off the...
  2. jeff4891

Alignment shop says they can't adjust camber

Ok so I took my truck to get an alignment last week. The previous owner cranked the torsion bar so the camber is off. I want to keep the height as is and just have them adjust the camber. From everything I've read on here, this isn't a big deal. The shop adjusted the toe and they told me they...
  3. jeff4891

Reverse Lights

My reverse lights aren't working. The bulbs are good, and the fuse is good. I'm guessing there's an issue with the switch on my transmission (M5OD). Where is the switch located and what does it look like? Any tips on how to troubleshoot this? Thanks!
  4. jeff4891

Door Lock Cylinder

Hey guys, How do I remove the lock cylinder from the door? I've popped out that retaining washer and pulled off the rod. Now what? I've already got the door panel off since I'm cleaning up the door ajar switch. I figured I'd pull the lock cylinder while I'm at it and clean it up. When I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad