• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. cranking amps needed For 87 bronco II

Is that the OEM radiator in your photos? (The neck looks further away from the battery than in my '86)
  2. cranking amps needed For 87 bronco II

It may survive a deep discharge better, but that one's only 500CCA AND Marine batteries are CCA rated at a MUCH HIGHER AMBIENT TEMPERATURE than automotive batteries. ALSO, (actually even more importantly), deep cycle marine batteries require a higher RECHARGING voltage than many recent...
  3. cranking amps needed For 87 bronco II

For future reference: I run a group size 34 in my stock battery tray, the biggest capacity one I could find, which will fit in the B2's narrow battery tray. Its 10.85" L x 6.85" W x 8.09" high, (according to their website-and my measurements) The tray itself could hold an even LONGER and TALLER...
  4. Question about exhaust resonator

I don't know for SURE about the '90 B2, but I suspect FORD didn't drop the resonator from '87 on, as they kept some of the same engines through 1990. And the odds of you having a '90 with the original exhaust are slim, so don't necessarily take what you see on yours NOW as the original...
  5. Question about exhaust resonator

Check out this thread in Vintage Mustang Forum : New 428scj build - looking for feedback on flowmasters There is exhaustive GOOD information about mufflers, drone, etc., etc.
  6. Question about exhaust resonator

As someone else pointed out in less detail, the exhaust on a Bronco 2 is ALL under the passenger compartment, so any exhaust piping or muffler resonance present will be under that passenger area, while most of the Ranger's is behind the passenger compartment. Mine's an '86 B2 and I can tell you...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad