• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Problems solved with 2.9L V6

8th Ton, that is an idea, I do have the caps I took somewhere and I have a couple extra sets of the new ones I installed, and if I can find them, posting a picture should be a good idea. It also seems to me that capacitors are the components in a 30+ year old automotive computer would be the...
  2. Problems solved with 2.9L V6

8th Ton, that is an idea, I do have the caps I took somewhere and I have a couple extra sets of the new ones I installed, and if I can find them, posting a picture should be a good idea. It also seems to me that capacitors are the components in a 30+ year old automotive computer would be the...
  3. Problems solved with 2.9L V6

O.K., you got me, I have been hearing lately the electrolytic capacitors are causing problems in electronic equipment being manufactured today and these little caps in ECUs of 30 years ago are no doubt from a different era and I no doubt made an assumption that is in error. Most of my electronic...
  4. Problems solved with 2.9L V6

Hi, I am a new member, and I bought an 86 Ranger 2.9L Rwd truck new in 86 and it has been a hobby since day one. This was the first year for EFI. I read the posts on fuel mileage going south and another where the engine idles poorly. My 2.9L got to the point of not idling very long before it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad