• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Factory Diesel Engine

I am looking at a 1992 Ranger that list a factory 2.3 diesel engine. Almost all of my research shows that available till 1987. Does anyone know how this possibly got into this truck? Could it be a special order from the factory, was it an imported truck. Or was it a swap ( factory or otherwise)...
  2. Engine size???

I have a 1985 Ranger, 4cyl 2wd 5 speed. It was my first car and set for many years, I have just recently acquired it. I thought for many years it had the 2.3. I searched the VIN on NHSTA site and it says it has the 2.0. Any other way or sites to visit to verify? I want to start working on it and...
  3. Hello

Hello all, I am new to the site. I have recently acquired an '85 Ranger that was my first car. I don't really know how to navigate a site like this. I have questions and don't really know how to post them or create my own thread or if that's the way I need to do it? Actually, this is the first...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad