• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Vmuse777

PATS BYPASS: Does grounding the wire going to the PATS module work for 2004 Explorer?

Since the Explorer shut off while driving down the highway, then I assume the PATS system for it is interrupting the fuel pump and/or the fuel injectors. Is there any way to bypass PATS? Thanx!
  2. Vmuse777

PATS BYPASS: Does grounding the wire going to the PATS module work for 2004 Explorer?

What will work to bypass PATS for 2004 Explorer? My mother in law has been using this vehicle to go out of town - about a 2 hr drive one way. On at least 3 different trips she said everything shut off while she was driving 60 - 70 mph on the highway. She pulled off the road and it wouldn't...
  3. Vmuse777

I read the post from an owner of a 99 ranger with a 98 ecu swapped in that lost his keys and needed to bypass the PATS system. Will this work for a 2004 Explorer? Thanks!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad