• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. SmokeyBroncoII

No power/ throttle response under load

Alrighty folks went for a test drive and it (86 Broncos II 2.9L 4X4) seems to have no throttle response/power when put under a load all it wants to do is spit and sputter it also spits and sputters some in neutral when i try to rev it up. It has new rotor and dist. Cap new plugs(plugs are gapped...
  2. SmokeyBroncoII

Turn key to start position and nothing

When i turn the key to the start position nothing happens. I have replaced starter, starter solenoid and jumped the clutch safety switch. If i jump starter solenoid it starts up and runs fine. I do have a Haynes manual but i can't find anything on a starter wire diagram.
  3. SmokeyBroncoII

86 bronco II 2.9lv6 no start

I would like to start off by saying that if I spray ether in the intake it will start. O have a fuel pump ( it is wired in by it's self to eliminate a power issue there) hooked up to a external tank. I have a strong blue spark on all 6 plugs and fuel in the fuel rail. I amde my own pulse testor...
  4. SmokeyBroncoII

Ignition cylinder removal

I'm new to the forums and want to say thanks in advance for any help I get. The problem I have is the key cylinder is stuck in the steering column and I have tried everything I know and even went to my mechanic and tried everything he suggested to get it out to no avail. I would like to add it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad