• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1986 Ranger 4X4 2.9 EGR pressure feedback.

Thank you for the picture. Unfortunately the EGR valve was missing when I got the truck and I haven't had any luck locating a used one to get fitting off of. I Found one at the local Pik-A-Part today that had a blank plate to block the hole in the valve. I may have to make something if I can't...
  2. 1986 Ranger 4X4 2.9 EGR pressure feedback.

It looks like the EGR is missing the nipple to hook it up. there are 2 holes in the side of the valve body. one goes through to the exhaust side and the other is threaded: Is there a fitting that attaches here?
  3. 1986 Ranger 4X4 2.9 EGR pressure feedback.

This vehicle had the EGR removed and I am trying to get it back to the stock configuration. The issue is the Pressure Feedback Sensor. Know it mounts on the bracket behind the throttle cable. It has just one hose connection and I don't know what it connects to. The service manual is no help. A...
  4. 1986 Ranger knock sensor

Need a knock sensor for 1986 Ranger 2.9L. Most Ford 1980's 4 and 6 cylinders used same one. As far as I can tell they are no longer available new. I am in Pine Mountain Georgia

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad