• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front Frame Rust 1998

unless i am missing something, how does replacing the front left frame rail + 6 bolts = replacing the whole frame? what about the front right rail? wouldnt replacing the front left, and the front right frame rails be = to 2x the work of replacing the front left frame rail?
  2. Front Frame Rust 1998

I'm not sure how pictures of a rotted out frame would help.... i'm pretty sure we all know what a frame looks like, and i'm pretty sure we all know what rust looks like. I guess i was a little vague when i said "front" and "back". Basically on the drivers side, from the back of the cab/front of...
  3. Front Frame Rust 1998

Wow! i guess i am the first person ever in the 36 years that ford has been making the Ranger to have this issue. that just blows my mind!
  4. Front Frame Rust 1998

Hey there, not sure if this post is in the appropriate section. I recently purchased a 1998 4.0 4x4 ranger. The vehicle is in pretty good shape for its age, and when i got it, i was sure to check out the rear frame as the previous truck i had was rusty there. it seemed ok, so i paid the guy and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad