• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. converting manual window to power

hey everyone, not exactly sure where this should be posted, but il give it a try here. i replaced the passenger front door on my 02 xcab with a door i pulled from a junkyard a while ago because the original door had a big old hole in it. new door works fine and everything but the problem is...
  2. door question

so ive been looking for a while and cant find it anywhere. i have a 2002 xlt entended cab, and the back rear door had a run in with a fire hydrant while drifting in the snow. lol. well anyway the latch is shot so i need a new one. i found a website with al different years, and they get cheaper...
  3. dumb but important questions

ok, so i have some pretty basic questions but i couldnt find them anywhere else so i guess il just ask them. i got a 3" body lift kit (yes i know they suck, but im broke teenager and need a quick excuse for some bigger tires), and i was really excited to put it on until i made a big mistake, i...
  4. hey guys

yep, im new. ive already made some posts, partially because it was a spur of the moment response, but mostly because i didnt know this part of the forums existed. so yeah, i have a 2002 ranger xlt 4.0 V6. its my first vehicle, and the mods flow steady with my money. see ya guys around

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad