• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. jrmustranger97

Tech Library

Ok, so one of my favorite things about this site has always been the tech library. I just went in there to look up something and it's AWESOME! For those of you who haven't checked it out it's been totally redone. I especially like the links to the different tech questions on the right hand...
  2. jrmustranger97

Binding?

For about a month know i've been getting this weird pause, skip, binding sensation when I go over bumps. It doesn't happen every time, maybe 1 time out of ten. The first time I noticed it, it was snowing and I had my hubs locked but not in 4WD as I was just going about a mile down the road. I...
  3. jrmustranger97

TRS Anniversary

Anyone from NE planning on going down to this? Just wondering as it would be cool to plan in advance and all ride down together. Let me know.... -Jeff
  4. jrmustranger97

Too Late to Add Some Pics? If not here are a few more...

I know there are a lot of pictures, but I don't know which ones are good an which ones aren't.....I'll let all of you decide.:D
  5. jrmustranger97

Anyone else watching the Sox vs. Indians?

Just sitting here watching my Red Sox get carried through another game by Josh Beckett. I can't believe they took Kielty out for Drew and why the hell isn't Ellsbury in for Crisp!!!! Ugghh! Just had to vent a bit GO RED SOX!!!!:clapping:
  6. jrmustranger97

Some Pics for the Calender

Went out on Columbus Day and took a ton of pictures on the trail... Here are the two I think came out the best. and
  7. jrmustranger97

Doh!

So I open up my hood today because my EGR valve has been giving me some problems and I notice that one of the hoses on the EGR tube blew off!!! And I'm like WTF!!! How does that happen?! Then I look at my battery and notice that my terminals are wicked corroded. So I take a ride down to the...
  8. jrmustranger97

Some leaf spring assistance! Please!

I posted this in the suspension forum but only got one response so I figured I'd try it here. I had to put the skyjacker 6" coils in the front of my truck to raise the ride height and correct my camber problems. Now my truck sits low in the back. Not much but it is definitely noticable and I...
  9. jrmustranger97

Need some Leaf Spring Help....

:woot:So, I recently swapped the skyjacker #136 springs in place of the #134's to correct the camber problems I was having due to the increased weight of the supercab/4.0 set up. (Of course skyjacker doesn't tell you any of this when you buy the kit:temper:) If any one is looking for a pair of...
  10. jrmustranger97

My Doors Rattle!

Everytime I hit a bump something in both of my doors rattles. :temper: Im assuming its something that just loosened up because its the same noise from both doors. Has anyone ran into this problem before? Any solutions? I would like to get a feel for the situation before I take my doors...
  11. jrmustranger97

Gettin' To Know Everyone!

Well I figured I tell a bit about myself and my interests for all of you folks out there. I assume anyone on here probably has similar interests/hobbies so it would be cool to get to know everyone. Here goes: My father used to own an 87' Ranger XLT which eventually became my first vehicle...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad