• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. b2r

weird/stupid fast swap !

I have a strange idea : what 320 hp/320 lbs torque would feel in a ranger ... with an all aluminium engine and transmission combo would be less than 500 lbs running weight ? :icon_twisted: I just happen to have a 2.0L Subaru STI JDM engine that i'm presently rebuilding and a 5mt subaru...
  2. b2r

huge caliper needs rotor ... need help !?

I've decided to go ahead and do a stupid fast engine swap :icon_twisted: , I have JDM subaru STI calipers that needs a new home so the ranger is gonna receive 4 pot calipers !!! the probleme is I can't find rotors that fits my application ! the rotors needs to be 11.5 inch x .944 and it as to...
  3. b2r

looking for 1995 wiring

I've look all over internet to find 1995 2.3 engine wiring diagram or ECU pin out ! I don't have access to mitchell like I use to please help !
  4. b2r

2.3 with subaru parts ?

I read the ''cheap turbo swap'' in the tech librairy and it got my mind thinking ! I have a TD-04 from a '05 WRX and a top mount intercooler from a JDM STi siting in a corner of my garage I'm also getting a set of 380cc injector ( wich is 36 lbs/hr) of a 05 WRX next week ! is a stock td-04 and...
  5. b2r

my new old truck

I bought this little truck for a 1000$ to work around the my new house but as always I had to do something with it ! those wheels are off a Mazda Rx7 they are light ( 16.5 lbs) are pretty wide 16x8 but have a -50 mm offset ! they are wrap with 245/50r16 Falken ZEX912 I added 2 inch spacers to...
  6. b2r

15x8 2inch back spacing ? need help !

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/CLM-5375812-2/ I'm thinking about buying these wheel for my 1995 ranger 2wd would 2 inch of back spacing be to much ?? I need help I want to order this weekend !
  7. b2r

2/3 drop and handling !

what are your feedback on 2/3 inch drop ? also what could be done for a better handling truck ?
  8. b2r

95 ranger brake upgrade ??

I wan't to know if there is a 11.5 in rotor out there for the ranger ?? I also wan't to know about real brake upgrade ? pads and rotor aren't what i'm looking for ! ... more like 4 piston caliper ect ect !
  9. b2r

2.3 fuel pump ?

what size is the stock 2.3 fuel pump ?
  10. b2r

ecm pin out ?

I would like to know where can I find the ecm pin out for a 89 ranger 2.3 with manual transmission:dunno:
  11. b2r

8.8 31 spline ... how tough is it ?

the new 31 spline 8.8 axle can handle how much power ??? starting from what year where they install ? and what exact modele should I keep an eye out for ? I believe that they were all equiped with disc brake ? are they all with torsen diff ?
  12. b2r

turbo charger kit for 2010 2.3 DOHC

What are my option ??? any kit's availlable the truck is brand new I'm getting it in november ( it take's 6 week after the date of ordering to get it :sad:) anyway is there anybody who did it that can give me info ??
  13. b2r

turbo+4.0L

I'm presently looking to swap my truck with a 5.0L and I want to beat the crap out of my 1993 4.0L .... the engine as 201 000 original miles and I have a Saab turbo lying around ...:headbang: so i'l fabricated the minimum to have the turbo runing ( they come cheap I work for Saturn/Saab :dunno:)...
  14. b2r

4x4 swap from a f-150 ??

thanks ... i'll keep it simple ---> 2wd 5.0L and a T-5 :yahoo:
  15. b2r

4x4 swap from a f-150 ??

I know that none of it is bolt on ... actually my reall question is: is the ranger cross member identical from a 2x4 then on a 4x4 ??? I pretty shure that the braket for the Ibeam/diff are different but if the cross member is pretty close it would be easy to fabricate new brackets :icon_twisted:
  16. b2r

4x4 swap from a f-150 ??

I've found a good deal on a 1992 f-150 5.0L 4x4 ... At first I only wanted the engine and wiring harness for a swap ... but it keep coming back in my mind ... is there a possibility to swap 1993 2x4 ranger to a 4X4 using the drivetrain off the f-150 ( i believe that it's a dana 44 IFS up front...
  17. b2r

93 swap/build

I'm presently buying all my parts needed to make my Ranger a capable prerunner. I've gone true the technical library to learned a little bit about the possibilities involved in that kind of project I want to know what stock ECM ( and from what car or truck) would give me the best performance...
  18. b2r

another new guy

Hello to everyone, my name is Alex and I'm from Quebec,Canada so please excuse my english. I've been reading your forum for 4 year and just decide to join. I've been a long time ranger Fan ( my fist automobile was a ranger) now I'm at my 4th ranger I got it last thursday. I feel to properly...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad