• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. weird engine problem

I have a 2000 ranger 3.0 flex. Sometimes engine is fine except for low power. Then out of nowhere valves ratlle so bad sounds like it is about to fall apart. Along with this smoke from the tailpipe sporatically. The smoke is not continuous. Paid a guy to change my motor due to same problem...
  2. Crankshaft Sensor

Is there any way to test the crankshaft sensor. It is actually the one in my wife's Cirrus. I don;t normally work on my vehicles to much, but because of the slow down in work, I am forced to do my best. Thanks.
  3. 2000 Ranger Speed Sensor

I am having a hard time locating the speed sensor located on the transmission. I have a 2000 ranger 4x4. I have already changed the one in the differential. Any help locating it would be greatly appreciated.
  4. Water Pump Replacement

I am in the middle of changing my water pump on 2000 Ranger and am having quite a bit of difficulty. The book says to remove the air conditioning support bracket but I can only find one bolt holding the bracket. There is only one bolt that I can see that it is in the way of and I cant get it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad