• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. is this normal behavior - automatic trans

I have an '06 XLT automatic tans 4.0L 4x4 w/ 32" tires 4.10 gears. I have a few questions. This is my first ranger. #1 on pavement I can go up hill with seemingly plenty of power and speed (highway). However, recently I was pulling out of a camping spot that had a rut in it between dirt and...
  2. Rear Suspension lift/upgrades questions

I have an '06 4wd XLT w/ a superlift kit on the front and 3" blocks in the back. The truck sits mostly level. I bought this truck this way. I am buying a fiberglass top and adding some other Overlander gear on the truck that is going to weigh the back down and make it sag. The rear suspension...
  3. '06 XLT dome light acting weird

I understand this truck has a "battery saver" feature, but it's acting weird. Light sometimes will turn on when door opens, sometimes not. Doesn't seem to matter if I turn truck on/off... if truck has been sitting all night... same thing with the interior dial switch to manually turn light on...
  4. Need to replace my tires... maybe wheels

Hey. New ranger owner, new 4x4 owner. Bought a 4" lifted '06 ranger with 305/60-18's that are dry rotted and almost bald. I need to put new tires on the truck and it's getting complicated. I'm considering 275/65-18's instead. I'm looking at the Cooper Discovery ST Maxx. This is what I want to...
  5. New truck, New member

Hello! I just bought the truck I've always wanted. And I have questions! I'll ask them in the correct places, or I'll try. I'm pretty new to rangers and 4x4. This truck has had some work done on it and I'm not sure how to identify the details of what's been done. IE. the type of lift, it's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad