• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by zsrc

1. zsrc

NEED HELP! How do I change a Slave Cylinder

I need help to know how I change a slave cylinder on my 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4 3.0 v6. Somebody told me I needed to drop my entire transmission to replace it and somebody else told me no I didn't. Could anybody be of some help so I can easily understand how to change the slave cylinder on my...
  2. zsrc

Truck is knocking, need help.

My 1998 Ranger has 138,000 miles on it and I got it stuck in a mudhole and tried starting it in the mudhole after it cut off on me. I changed the oil, filter, and cleaned it all up. There is a loud knock in the motor, truck has same power it always has had just gets louder with higher RPMs. I...
  3. zsrc

My 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4

The main reason for me coming to own a Ranger is due to the fact my good friend has a 1994 4x4 Ranger. I have driven his truck plenty of times and just fallen in love with the way they ride. I used to own a 2001 Mustang Bullitt, but due to financial problems I couldn't afford to fix everything...
  4. zsrc

How Boutcha?

Hey, name is Ryan Callahan. I drive a 1998 Ford Ranger 4x4 stepside, and recently got it. I love this truck to death, and have alot of plans for this truck. I'm def. glad to be here on this site and forum.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad