• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Zipity

1. My 1998 2wd xlt

This is my 1997 Ford Ranger Xlt I have a lot to do. I kinda got screwed and did not pay much attention to the front end even after my wife showed me the damage before I bought it. it has 205k miles but the engine and transmission are solid. The only thing with the engine is that the driver...
  2. new old member

Hi I am Zipity. I live in Sylvester, Ga. What I mean by new old member is that about 3 years ago I owned a 1994 ranger that I lowered and made a lot of changes on here that I shared with you guys. I since sold that truck bought a chevy colorado. But someone pulled out in front of me in my...
  3. under contruction..

thats what i was thinking.. thank you all for the props on the truck.
  4. under contruction..

rim question? what size rims do you think will fit under my truck as it sits now. I was thinking something like a 20" but that might be a tad to big.
  5. fliping shackles

Well I know I am a little late on this thread. If i am not mistaken a 1993 and a 1994 are the same. In the past year i have done the ibeams and the flip kit in the back. i also flipped the shackle. lets just say if you don't c notch the frame you will regret doing the flip kit and flipping...
  6. lf kit to lift my 94 ....

2 wheel drive truck 4 to 6" i want to be able to put 33 on a 14 inch rim? where do i start on this project? I have read alot and see alot but I would like to buy a kit that lifts the truck off of the ground.
  7. easiest/cheapest way to raise a

1994 ford ranger xlt? Were do i start? I have lowered my truck now i think i want to go up with it from factory height.
  8. quick question

Will a 1996 ford ranger step side bed fit on a regular bed off of a extended cab 1994 ranger. Both beds or short wheel base. Will the bolt patterns line up?
  9. Not real safe like.....

Did you put the flip kit in and flip the rear shackle over too. If so, You should only use the flip kit or flip the shackles unless you want to put in a bolt in c-notch. I learned everything your learning now, just recently. Trust me it took a lot of reading and time. If you have any...
  10. Not real safe like.....

ah okay.. i guess i misread it. He really needs to take it to a shop and see what they say. They will tell him if he needs the springs or not.
  11. Not real safe like.....

I don't think the statement that is in bold is totally true. I used the djm drop beams and my stock springs and the alignment came out fine. I think the problem is that he just needs it aligned. I am telling you I had the same problem with the front alignment when i did mine and I took it to...
  12. Not real safe like.....

well i on my sway bar.. it didn't line up right but i got it to work without flipping it. I just got the alignment and it took the left pull out. My truck now drives smooth... I used stock springs no cutting or bending.
  13. Not real safe like.....

Not to say.. that all you need to do is get it aligned.. but that is all u have to do trust me. It will straighten out a lot. I had the same problem at the beginning when i first did my truck.. the alignment fixed it, trust me.
  14. under contruction..

I bought the bed. The lights come as a kit. But when i bought the bed it had the cadi lights in it but i had to do alot of metal work around them. I believe you can buy the kits from stylin truck or fbirides.com
  15. under contruction..

Thank You guys. It means a lot. This truck finally rides smoothly for the first time since i put the lowering kit on.. because i didn't know what i was doing. :)

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad