• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by ZchPro

1. noob question for ordering a part, please help

Ok so I'm getting ready to fix the ranger and I just want to make sure I have the right part name before I order it from a junk yard in kansas and can't return it. Is the arrow in the picture below pointing to the upper intake manifold or is it the lower? I'm referring to the part that...
  2. Febtech ball joint aren't any good?

Hey guys I've been browsing multiple forums for a few weeks now researching as much as I can about lifting my ranger. The specs are: 1999 3.0l 5speed 140k miles with a rebuilt clutch As far as mods I've decided on lifting 2.5" with the fabtech control arms, AAL, and coils. My noob questions...
  3. New from Chandler

Hey everybody, at the end of this month I'll be buying my sister's 1999 Ford ranger 3.0 5speed 2wd. Clutch was rebuilt 10k ago. I've been looking through this forum already just for ideas about what to do with it. Here's some pics Immediate plans are 1. changing plugs and all fluids 2...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad