• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xracer18

1. 86 b2 no power

alright guys, I have question to see what your thoughts are about my B2. Its and 86 v6 2.9. recently i have done both fuel pumps, fuel, and air filter, complete tune-up along with new distributor, cap and rotor, I also have a new O2 sensor in it as well. Along with lots of seafoam. It still...
  2. Bronco II Rear Driveshafts

I have an 86 bronco ii, it has the CV axle styled rear drive shaft in the rear, I have noticed that it is started to get play and grinding is happening under torsion. from what i have gathered, is that they don't make these replacements anymore but you have to buy a whole new drive shaft with...
  3. Bronco ii dying at start-up intermentanly

I have an 86 bronco ii. This truck usual runs awesome. But lately it's been doing some funky things. I've noticed that if I go start it and let it run for a while and get it warm. Or drive for a while. Once I turn it off again and try to start it being warm. It starts and then hovers at 500 rpms...
  4. trani issue

i have a 96 ford ranger xlt 4.0 v6. auto. i had my transmission overhauled about 2 years ago. (barely 20,000 miles ago) and it has been great, until the other night i went off-roading with some friends. it was a very bumpy rocky road we were on and 4wheel drive was necessary. everything worked...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad