• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xr75er

1. xr75er

damn the torpedos full speed ahead

My son had an interview for the sheriffs dept in Arapaho county yesterday and we were having the largest snow of the season so far. Well he sild on the ice and was smaked in the passengers side doors of his explorer. He called me to tell me about the accident and I asked if he needed a tow. NO...
  2. xr75er

gun choke question

when useing a shot gun with slugs make darn sure it is capable of shooting a slug. some shot guns are not designed to fire slugs it will swell the barrel. the metal is too thin. mostly goes for older shot guns.
  3. xr75er

B2 has to wait.

my water pump started leaking last week. I had plans on changing it out this weekend but the clothes dryer motor went bad over last weekend so what money I had to fix the B2 went to the dryer. i hate the wifes priorities:bawling:
  4. xr75er

raduis arm bracket

My sons Explorer has a thump under the drivers side when putting it in gear. So I figured that he had a loose nut on the radius arm,or the Poly bushings that i put in a few years ago had gone bad. Nope. Crawled under this morning and found this. :icon_surprised:now we need to get a new one and...
  5. xr75er

Hunting Season

stick bow deer tag and a muzzel loader pronghorn tag this season!! either sex on the deer tag and buck on the pronghorn
  6. xr75er

replaced the O2 sensor again

Took my son to the town of Cripple Creek yesterday to put in an app. at the police station and half way there the bronco started to lose power and was cutting out. We made it there and back but it used a 1/2 tank of gas! 65 miles. It usually gets 110 to half a tank or better. It was so rich...
  7. xr75er

The gun thread...

Ok I found the correct thread this time. I picked up a Remington Tactical 12 gauge night before last. has the adjustable stockand the recoil is built in. I didn't want to miss out on this one either. Now the only other one I want to get is the Garand. My brother-in-law had one before he passed...
  8. xr75er

changed the rad out in the 86

I went and got an explorer rad for the b2 last week and did the switch on Sunday. All went well until I went to hook up the tran’s lines and found it's not a direct bolt in. Minor inconvenience of having to change out the tran's tube adapters. But other than that not too bad. It run's much...
  9. xr75er

new pistol

some of my leather work. all hand stitched. no machine. really want to get a good leather sewing machine
  10. xr75er

new pistol

We took my all the hand guns out to my buddy’s place back in March and we did the two gun shoot like in the movies. My buddy has a Sig 225 as does my son and they were shooting both at the same time. Emptied them in no time flat. My son told me last night that he has put a glock on layaway at...
  11. xr75er

new pistol

yea it's only a semi/ my cousin has the auto version. paid $300.00 with the mag. I picked up the 75 rnd drum and the bayonet at the gun show. the auto is my smith 3914 9mm.
  12. xr75er

new pistol

the smith was changed in 82 from wood to hoge grips because the wood would splinter. no waiting period in CO. I'll raise your new ruger with my AK. I sold my mini 14 to buy my b2. your 870 reminded that the supervisior at work has this on his truck plate and it was not a vanity plate 870-SKS
  13. xr75er

new pistol

Yea you’re right no pics didn’t happen. I'll get a pic tonight and post it. I appreciate the safe handling post; never have loaded the last round in any of my revolvers. I gave my son my compact 38 special for a back up carry (ankle holster) after I got this one and before the jokes start, No...
  14. xr75er

new pistol

:icon_thumby:I picked up a new pistol today. 1980's smith & wesson model 29-2 .44 mag in blue steel. can't wait to try it out. :icon_surprised:
  15. xr75er

For the REALLY HARDCORE guns guys....

my cousin has a barrett .50 and rents it out at the Colorado 50cal club. I went to a shoot with him a few years ago and the best thing about the .50 is when people with long hair shoot it thier hair blows out :icon_rofl::icon_rofl: I really would like to have a picture of it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad