• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Xlt93ranger

1. 1987 Ford ranger 2.9

Have 87 Ford ranger with 2.9 previous owner pulled the fuel lines out of the rail including the metal piece that the lines attach to anyone know how to get them back in?
  2. 93 ranger 2wd 2.3l swap to 2.9?

My brother recently took out his 2.9v6 out of a 87 and put in a 5.0...the 2.9 recently was rebuilt and had the revised heads put on it and has a the m5 transmission on it...I have 2 93 rangers with the 2.3l one runs great other one had 383k on it and spun a bearing..anyone know what it would...
  3. 93 ranger xlt 2wd

There is a black plastic box below/beside battery has 2 hoses one runs to back side of engine but mines not hooked up what's it supposed to hook to it's a hard plastic line..tried uploading pic but says error.
  4. 93 ranger xlt 2wd

Just bought a 2wd 5 speed 2.3 ranger...when you go to take off don't matter 1st or reverse and go to release clutch it bogs out like your trying to take off in 5th gear or brake is on or stuck but I can easily get out and move the truck by hand in my driveway.. I'm stumped I bought it for 600...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad