• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xironworker2003

1. xironworker2003

98 4.0

just showing off my truck
  2. xironworker2003

98 4.0

I saw somewhere someone asking people to show photos of bumpers and now I cannot find it. so I will put them here
  3. xironworker2003

throttle hesitation

98 4.0 when I give it throttle it hesitates to much. I replaced the tps no change.i sprayed carb cleaner on t-body no leak. do you think I need a new t-body? what about a junk yard t-body.what should I look for?
  4. xironworker2003

power steering pump help

i have a 1998 ranger with the 4.0 I have hydro assist. so I need a pump with more volume and pressure. one guy gave a summit part number for a direct fit. the pump is wrong, meaning part number was wrong. another guy gave a napa and cardone part numbers, those numbers do not exist at either...
  5. xironworker2003

power steering pump help

i have a 1998 ranger with the 4.0 I have hydro assist. so I need a pump with more volume and pressure. one guy gave a summit part number for a direct fit. the pump is wrong, meaning part number was wrong. another guy gave a napa and cardone part numbers, those numbers do not exist at either...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad