• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by xBLAKEx

1. xBLAKEx

Expo 8.8, FW 8.8, or 9?

Awesome deal!! :headbang:
  2. xBLAKEx

Expo 8.8, FW 8.8, or 9?

So is there a way to convert an older FW 8.8 to disks?
  3. xBLAKEx

xBLAKEx's 1988 Supercab Build

I've been wanting to start a build thread for awhile now.. I've come to a standstill with my lift install so seems like a good time to start it. This truck will be a daily driver/ off road truck. And it'll take a long time before it'll all be done. 1988 2.9L V6 4x4 Supercab (Edit) Down the...
  4. xBLAKEx

Swaybar..?

I was under my truck the other day and i noticed this, so I took some pictures. I was thinking this was some kind of swaybar i have no clue.. If so can i take it off? It attaches to the radius arms. And attaches to the cross member both sides.
  5. xBLAKEx

Steering Linkage Rubbing After Etreme Pitman Arm Install

I put the skyjacker FA600 pitman arm on my buddy's truck. Then yesterday he went to get it aligned. And they told him before they could replace the adjustable camber/caster bushings, he would have to buy all new steering linkage that connects to the pitman arm because it's rubbing. And needs to...
  6. xBLAKEx

Tools Needed To Get Out 63" Leafs

I've searched around and haven't found anything. I'm wondering what tools i'm going to need to pull off some 63" leaf springs at the junk yard. I know a breaker bar, but what size sockets? Some other tools? Any advice would be great. Just wanna go prepared! -Blake
  7. xBLAKEx

Extended U Bolts?

I'm going to be using 3" blocks, ranger leafs, and bellteck 6400 shackles for my suspension on my 7.5 axle. Right now I'm running stock 2.5" blocks. I've measured the extra thread and there wont be enough for the 3" blocks. I've searched this site and other places, but I can't seem to find a...
  8. xBLAKEx

Best 4in Lift Kit for a 1988 Ranger 4x4?

I'm new to this community and I'm not very knowledgeable of suspension kits and systems.:icon_confused: I'm looking to lift my 4x4 88 Ranger so i can put 31/10.50/R15 under it. I was wondering what exactly i need to lift my truck, and what's the best way? I've been looking at the Skyjacker Class...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad