• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by WtrskiAdic

1. WtrskiAdic

Mustang running gear

Has anyone looked into using a mustang steering knuckle on 98+ to be able to use after market style brake system the reason why I ask is try to build an autocross pro turing ranger
  2. WtrskiAdic

Larger tire- speedometer reprogramming

I'm sure this issue has been hashed and rehashed to death but I could find it so I going to post it again is there anyway to adjust/ reprogram the the speedometer after increasing tire size from 31x10.5/15 to 285-75/16 other than buy a aftermarket programmer
  3. WtrskiAdic

97 Mountaineer rear Disc on to 03 FX4 level II

So I bought a 1997 5.0 Mountaineer to do a 5.0 swap well that's been put on hold for a while for various reason but right now I'm rebuilding the rear Differential of my Level II so I'm wondering what all I need to put the disc from the Mountaineer on My Level II
  4. WtrskiAdic

Torsen Differential Questions

Looking for some input on upgrading the rear end of 2003 Fx4 Level II So what happened and what I'm thinking of doing: I'm rebuilding the rear diff because it started making all kind of noise and the ring, pinion, and bearings are all pitted very badly and lots of steel in the fluid so since...
  5. WtrskiAdic

latch actuators

Has anyone ever put electronic actuators on a there tool box latches... The reason why I'm asking is because I have a low profile toolbox and I'm wanting to put a tonneau cover on but the tonneau cover will sit right across the handles so my idea is to use something like shaved door actuator kit...
  6. WtrskiAdic

Ford ranger Street fighter

I think this is the ride height I want http://www.ranger-forums.com/attachments/suspension-tech-36/50280d1345357250-want-lower-my-07-stx-what-do-i-need-know-2160602_23_full-jpg I know ill have to modify both front and rear frame sections to clear the CV axles how
  7. WtrskiAdic

Awesome thanks dude. I plan on ditching the TB's for coil overs
  8. WtrskiAdic

Thanks for the input. I had plan on coil overs. I guess I thought that the mustang IRS would be more common for aftermarket performance parts but if the explorer is stronger that would probably be the way to go
  9. WtrskiAdic

Idk if the the TC has true disconnect between front and rear as you put it. but i do know that if you run the explorer TC and then put manual lock out on the front axle then park on an incline the truck will not stay in place
  10. WtrskiAdic

So me and my buddies were bullshitting today at work and we all thought it would be Bad ass to build an all wheel drive lowered V8 powered ranger and Im wondering if anyone has done this I like what Mitsubishi EVO's can do but i don't want to go out and buy something anyone and there dog can...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad