• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wrifraff

1. wrifraff

Picture Request: Oil Filter Relocation

I'm almost done getting all the parts for my 302 swap into my '84 BII and I just found out that I need to relocate the oil filter. Anyone have any pictures of this done?
  2. wrifraff

'79 or '68 Heads?

I have a '79 302 that I'm planning to swap in. Digging around in my garage the other day, I found a pair of '68 302 heads that my dad had. Is there any difference between the two? Would I be able to run 87 octane with higher compression? What would be better to run?
  3. wrifraff

Gauges

Will the stock gauges in my '84 Bronco II work with the stock sending units on a '79 302? I'm not making and fuel tank or speedo gear changes (yet:icon_hornsup:). I'd prefer to keep the dash as clean as possible.
  4. wrifraff

C5 to C4 swap

I've posted a topic like this before but I can't find it again. I have a 1979 C4 2wd out of an F-150 and a C5 out of my Bronco II. The C5 wouldn't shift through the gears automatically and I never figured out why. I bought the C4 with the 302 I'm planning to swap in. I was told I could remove...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad