• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by -Willow-

1. -Willow-

Door cup holder?

I was just curious if any of you know if this is factory, It was in my b2 when I got it but I’m not sure if it’s just something someone got, and put it in or if it’s stock just because it matches the color of the interior so well.
  2. -Willow-

Let’s see some B2s/rangers in the snow

Before most of the snow melted where I’m at we had about 10 inches or so.
  3. -Willow-

Let’s see some B2s/rangers in the snow

This is my 84 I took to the lake today, Most of the snow has melted but still fun to drive around in.
  4. -Willow-

Duraspark

Unfortunately he doesn’t have PayPal, and for what ever reason if he didn’t send the right thing or doesn’t ship it then PayPal would pay me back so I would rather use PayPal.
  5. -Willow-

Duraspark

Anyone ever buy from this site? It’s the only place I can find one that has them in stock might take a minute to ship from Canada to Oregon but oh well
  6. -Willow-

Speedometer problems?

Okay thank you very much, this was very informative and also mine has a VSS but I don’t use cruise control so I’m not gonna worry about that then. Also will transmission fluid come out of the hole where the speedometer gear is when I take it out?
  7. -Willow-

Speedometer problems?

Also my blinkers work but the green lights in the cluster don’t come on when I turn on my blinkers
  8. -Willow-

Speedometer problems?

So I looked and everything was plugged in right,and nothing was loose but I took it out on a drive today, and when I got on the highway through my town I got up to probably about 45-50mph, and the speedometer started jumping between 15 and 30 I think it might be the VSS sensor on the...
  9. -Willow-

Speedometer problems?

Hey everyone I just got a 84 bronco ii XLT not too long ago, and the speedometer doesn’t work and I was wondering if it is a common problem and how to fix it.
  10. -Willow-

Opinions on my new 84 B2?

However I will be double and triple checking to see if it is 53k miles because I don’t know for a fact it could’ve clocked over once.
  11. -Willow-

I’m pretty sure it is 53k miles not only because the interior is in really good shape, but also all the paper work from when it had went to the tire shop or got the oil changed had slightly lower miles right up to the point close to where it’s at now.
  12. -Willow-

That sounds like a great idea, but where would I post that maybe in the Ford bronco II discussion area?
  13. -Willow-

Yes it has this in a ford envelope in the glove box Seems to be everything that originally came with the bronco, and I plan to take really good care of it it’s not everyday you come across any vehicle in this condition especially a 84 bronco II.
  14. -Willow-

Also Curious as to why it has this above the ford emblem on the tailgate, is it just where it was manufactured or sold?
  15. -Willow-

It even came with a Furby in the dash storage area.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad