• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by whwaufmaio

1. whwaufmaio

Oil Filter Relocation hose issue

Gents, I have blown the every hose off my relocation kit at every fitting, y'all got any tricks for keep the damn things on the fittings? I'm sick of dumping oil everywhere over and over again. i've tried bigger clamps, even doubled them up. They just keep popping.
  2. whwaufmaio

Hydraulic setup on bellhousing

RAM Hydraulic Release Bearing Part#78130 on my T5. took a little bit of extra shimming, but works like a charm.
  3. whwaufmaio

T5 crossmember

i had the 2.9 v6 and auto. Crossmember almost lined up with my t5. Made a 1/4“ bracket and welded it To the crossmember. As far as the pinion angle it was pretty spot on from the get go.
  4. whwaufmaio

V8 Conversion Headers

Installed Scott drake stainless tri-y this evening. Worked perfect, might shave a 1/4 in. In the frame on the passenger side tomorrow. Too late to take pictures. My goodness I’m happy with them.
  5. whwaufmaio

5.0 engine mounts

What year mustang? i tried to use the ones from an sn-95 and it was just not gonna happen, I read somewhere in the forum you needed two of the same side. Either way I deemed it too much trouble to go looking for or ordering new ones. Ijust doubled up a 1/8 plate and it eventually worked great...
  6. whwaufmaio

Blackwidows 350 sbc street truck build

looking oh so good, Wow. get the dash mocked in there? how'd it turn out?
  7. whwaufmaio

The ever changing project!

Well, last year I got an 86 Ranger from a mechanic shop for $350. shop couldn't/wouldn't get it running before I got her. It took us 24 hrs...... Did run great, but she ran. Ripped out the tired V6 and A4LD and sold it. Long plan is to do a built 351w. No rush on that. However, I wanted to...
  8. whwaufmaio

Intake Manifold full of fuel

I had never seen this before on and injected vehicle. Sure, I've seen a carb get full of fuel for various reasons. But wow... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. whwaufmaio

Solid Front Axels "Confirmed"?

There has been some confusion and reports that Ford might do this. I wonder if it will be an option? http://www.autofocus.ca/news-events/news/ford-bronco-and-ranger-to-use-solid-front-axles
  10. whwaufmaio

New from VA

Greetings all, The first vehicle I owned was a 89 Ranger 4cyl 5 speed. 85 hp on a good day. Loved that little thing. I've always wanted to get another one and well I finally did it. I came across a 1986 Ranger STX. V6 auto. Got it for cheap sitting in the back of an old mechanics shop. It's no...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad