• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by wesleyn

1. PVH hub vacuum line size?

Hey guys. I have a 1999 4x4 4.0 5 speed ranger that I recently bought. The 4x4 is not engaging properly and I want to try replacing the vacuum lines first. Does anyone know what size the hose/line is? Also will a leaking vacuum line leading to the hubs cause a slight miss? I have a slight miss...
  2. Am I missing a gasket for new waterpump install?

Hey everyone. I am working on changing a bad water pump on my 1997 2.3litre 4 cylinder and realized that I may be missing a gasket, but the autoparts stores are telling me that there is not a gasket. It goes between the waterpump and the lower water outlet. (metal piping that connects to the...
  3. 3.0 Miss/Stumble. Out of ideas and money

I have a 2003 Ford Ranger 3.0 automatic with 70k that has a stumble/miss at all RPM's. I have replaced the IAC, fuel filter, motorcraft plugs and decent wires, TPS, and cleaned the MAF. I do not see any vacuum leaks. I am at whits end with this, and now totally broke from buying parts. I dont...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad