• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Wa11banger

1. Wa11banger

Manual Transmission noise

Similar to another post but not quite the same with very much different results but the noise from his post sounds similar to mine.. 93 Ford Ranger 4.0 M5OD-R1 Manual transmission 4x4 In all gears only rolling I have noise that sounds like loose change or ball bearings being spun around in a...
  2. Wa11banger

8.8 pinion depth problem help trying to set right now

i have read all the tech guides and am actually using a few of them to put the rear end back together. But I am having a real hard time with pinion depth.. Unable to use original shim set up for gauging because rear end was destroyed so starting from scratch trying to achieve the 4.420...
  3. Wa11banger

8.8 pinion depth starting with zero reference

Hey guys in a bind (pun intended :) ). Searched the whole site for a "like" thread and came up empty handed. Also, I have read just about every 8.8 rear end setup guide out there and they all pretty much say the same thing "Measure your previous pinion and go from there". The problem as you can...
  4. Wa11banger

93 Ranger build/rebuild/repair

Ok so new to TRS and new to Rangers but not my first Rodeo with Ford trucks. I had a 1976 HB Camper Special that I tore down to the first nut and bolt then rebuilt back brand new in 94, what an endeavor that was. But on with the build thread. I bought this truck a few weeks ago for a pretty...
  5. Wa11banger

New Member from Northern Alabama

Hey all, new member and Ranger owner from Northern Alabama. I have been trying to fix/repair and rebuild the Ranger I purchased for the past couple of weeks. It was a little beat up underneath. I appreciate all the technical articles written here and hope to contribute my fair share some day. Rick
  6. Wa11banger

93 Ranger D35 passenger side slip axle

hello TRS I have been lurking the forum since purchasing my new to me 93 ranger truck a few weeks ago. I have been going through the bottom of it and have been finding it was very abused. I am in the process of rebuilding the front end while the rear is in the shop from a complete grenade...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad