• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by vladj

1. fuel pump problems

so i have a 1987 ford ranger 4x4 with 2 gas tanks. i removed the rear one because it started leaking. but now my truck wont start. the fuel pump wont come on. i tried hooking up a battery to the fuel pump and it works fine. the fuel tank select is set to the front fuel tank. i also changed the...
  2. tapping noise

hello everyone i have an 86 ranger 2.9L 5 speed 4x4. theres a tapping noise, and i think its coming from the tranny. it goes away when i press in the clutch. its really loud in first, second and the loudest in 5th gear. do you guy know what it might be? could it be the throw out bearing? or is...
  3. 3rd gen bucket seat rails on a second gen

will a 3rd gen regular cab seat rails bolt into my 89 ranger regular cab? thanks; vlad
  4. timing belt snapped on an 89

well my timing belt snapped on me. i went to ask the garage n town how much will it be to fix and he said its not worth fixing since its a pos and the engine is probably gone. i was woundaring if i change the belt will i be able to drive it again? also how do i align pulleys for the timing...
  5. 89 ranger wint start code 95?

89 ranger wont start code 95? well my truck doesnt want to start after i went through a puddle so i pulled the codes and it came up as: code 95: fuel pump secondary circuit failure could someone tell me what that means? thanks; vlad
  6. 2.3L wont start after puddle

well i went through a huge puddle then 5 mins later the truck stalled on me because the battery cables came loose. so i tighten them up again and it wont start. it will crank but it wont start. there in no water in the oil and the air filter wasn't wet. and the spark plugs looked normal also...
  7. painting my ranger purple

what do you guys think. from: to:
  8. 89 2.3L trans wat fluid?

hey i need to change the drive shaft. what trans fluid does the 89 2.3L dual spark plug motor manual transmission have? thanks; vlad
  9. 90 km/h top speed?

hey i have an 89 ford ranger with a 2.3L dual spark plug and a 5 speed. my problem is the fastest i can get this truck to is 90km/h and thats downhill. i thought it was the oversized tires i had on so today i put on 185/65R15 tires and it didnt fix the prolem. im not trying to race people i just...
  10. stock tire size?

hey i was wondering what is the stock tire size on an 89 ford ranger 2wd 4cyl??? thanks vlad
  11. the ranger is finished

well after alot of work the truck is finished and on the road. here are pictures of the whole build: got it for $300 and put $1000 into it mods: dynomax catback cherrry bomb glass pack instead of the cathelic converter 3" bodylift in the front 5" suspension lift in...
  12. 89 ranger misfires

i have an 89 ford ranger with the 2.3L dual spark plug engine. and for some reason the truck misfires alot and the engine check light comes on. i pulled some codes and it said "HEGO (HO2S) sensor voltage low/system lean". also i have changed the spark plugs and wires and air filter on it...
  13. my addition to the calender

87 ranger:
  14. Finally new paint is on (pic warning)

sheet metal=$400 bondo can=$5 sand paper=$10 8 cans of primer=$40 6 cans of paint=$30 3 cans of clear coat=$15 sanding till it comes out of your ears and painting till you get soo high you cant walk streight= PRICELESS pics: when i got it: after i stripped it and replaced some...
  15. my trucks

well my 87 ranger 4x4 auto 2.9L too much done to this truck: 89 ranger 2wd 2.3L 5 speed: started as $300 beater: and as it is now: tell me what you think thanks. vlad

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad