• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by virgil's ranger

1. 4.0 coil pack .... solenoid thing..

Truck has no spark so i am suspecting the solenoid thing on the coil pack. It was ripped off at one point and electrical tapped back on. What is this thing called? I have searched the forums but found no answer. Please help
  2. replaced MAF and O2s, now worse codes!

replaced MAF and O2s, codes got WORSE After my CEL came on on my 94 ranger 4.0, i read it and replaced the MAF and O2s now i get these codes.... 179 Fuel system was rich at part throttle Single, Right or Rear HO2S - Fuel control 114 IAT sensor out of range - IAT 116 Engine Coolant (ECT)...
  3. wider wheels=shorter tires?

I have 35's on 15x8 and would like to go to 15x10. will spreading the tire like this effectivly shorten it? thats what 4wheel parts told me. they said putting a 35 on a 15x10 would make it a 33.:dunno:
  4. people with the 422

has anybody had any problems with check engine lights or vacuum after putting this in thanks.
  5. hard shifts in hot weather

wondering if anyone can help. on hot days it can get hard to shift (manual 94 4.0) i have replaced all clutch components, master, slave, disc, the whole shebang and the trany has royal purple in it and still its hard on those hot days. any ideas?
  6. CB help

i got a cobra 19 III CB and antenna and i cant seem to get a signal more than 200 ft. what did i do? and what do i do?
  7. tweeking the lift

i have the 5.5 superlift and i was guna try and tweek it a bit more. anybody see a problem with the "donut" coil spacers up front and drop shackles in the back for about 2 inches?
  8. ohv super charger

does anyone have a super charger for a 1994 4.0 ohv or do you know where i can still get one?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad