• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by viperfangs2

1. viperfangs2

diesel ranger convertions?

diesel ranger I want to convert my ranger to diesel or buy a diesel ranger. I was wondering if i could reuse my 5 speed toyo koyo tranny and bolt it up to a diesel. Also what diesel motors can i drop in to a ranger? plus any other info would be awsome
  2. viperfangs2

Help Me Before I Set My Truck On Fire!!!

Well i have been rebuilding a truck for about 2 months now: REWIRING EVERYTHING, NEW DASH, NEW INTERIOR, KIND OF NEW ENGINE AND TRANNY. EVERY TIME I FIX SOMETHING ANOTHER PROBLEM STARTS:mad: NOW MY PROBLEM IS AT START UP WHEN THE ENGINE IS COLD. I START HER UP SHE RUNS A PRETTY HIGH IDLE AND...
  3. viperfangs2

I have touch drive 4wheel drive and the 4x4 light won't go off

I have touch drive 4wheel drive and the 4x4 light won't go off. I don't have the front drive shaft hooked up don't think that matters but i figured i would mention it. It is the little light on the touch drive that won't go off.
  4. viperfangs2

Not sure if i have a bad exuast valve or somthing esle

My truck makes a pisst noise like a burst of air mainly when i shift gears. I sounds like what an exuast value sounds like when they go bad but this only happens when i shift so i am not sure. Any ideas?
  5. viperfangs2

3 Major Autopart Stores Dont Carry A Gasket I Need!

TODAY I DECIDED THAT SENSE I NEEDED TO CHANGE MY FLUID IN MY Toyo Koygo 5-Speed MAZDA TRANSMISSION THAT I WOULD REPLACE THE TRANNY PAN GASKET TOO SO I SENT MY GIRLFRIEND TO THE PART STORE TO GET ME WHAT I NEEDED WHILE I STARTED TO SAVE TIME AND GUESS WHAT AUTO ZONE, ADVANCED AUTO PARTS AND...
  6. viperfangs2

About how much does it cost to rebuild a 2.9L

About how much does it cost to rebuild a 2.9L?
  7. viperfangs2

Is the Automatic Tcase the same as a manneul tcase

Is the Automatic transmission T-case the same as a manneul transmission t-case? I have a spare parts truck with a t-case but the truck is an automatic and my running good truck is a stick shift are they interchangeable?
  8. viperfangs2

tranny fluid

I know how to put clutch fluid in but how do i put fluid into my mannul transmission I have an 86 ford ranger with a Toyo Koygo 5-Speed transmission Also what kind of fluid do i put in it?
  9. viperfangs2

How to i put fluid into my transmission!

I know how to put clutch fluid in but how do i put fluid into my mannul transmission I have an 86 ford ranger with a 5 speed Mazda transmission!
  10. viperfangs2

whats up

im new to the ranger station fourms but not to bronco 2s and rangers I need a wiring harness for a (1986) cant be any other year ford ranger or bronco 2 with a 5 speed transmisson 4wd 2.9l i need the whole wire harness dont worry about the date i posted this it may take some time to find this one

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad