• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by valleyvinyl84

1. valleyvinyl84

Summer Tire Opinions

I need summer tires for my Ranger, 84 2.0 5spd 2wd. I don't drive the truck nicely around turns so handling/grip is important. If you have used one of the tires in the poll give some reasons you liked/hated it. If you suggest one that isn't on the list please say what it is. Also, handling is...
  2. valleyvinyl84

I got bored, I bought a Flitz Ball

So I got bored, Bought a Flitz Ball, and went to town on my aluminum door panels. Let me know what ya'll think. :icon_thumby: Before... After...
  3. valleyvinyl84

one side of the rear sits higher

Just throwin' this out there, check your leaf pack shackles. I had one of mine break a while ago and it didn't really make any noise when it happened but I noticed my Ranger was sitting lopsided at work one day.
  4. valleyvinyl84

Wheels and Tires Buy 3 Get 1 Free!

For the month of March A&A Auto Parts is having a sale on ALL wheels and tires, buy 3 get 1 free. For those of you who have not heard of us we have 24 locations across Northeastern and Central Pennsylvania. Check it out and give us a call. The phone # for the Moosic location (where I work) is...
  5. valleyvinyl84

I feel wrong doing this but... MY K1500!!!

Let's get a little Chevy love! My 1994 Chevrolet K1500, washed it (hosed it off) so I figured I'd take a few pics. The engine doesn't look it but it only has 184 miles on it, no I didn't forget any zeros. I have come to realize that if you are pulling out a Jeep and you have...
  6. valleyvinyl84

So..... I finally took pics of my '84

It's nothin' fancy but I like it. 106,000 miles and a bit of hand built stuff. Started out red and rusty on the outside and tan on the in. My trademark. Most of what I used on my interior came from The Home Depot. Door Panels: Home Depot, Mess on the floor: Souvenirs from my many...
  7. valleyvinyl84

Let's see what's out there....

LOVE the rims! :icon_thumby:
  8. valleyvinyl84

Thinkin the same.
  9. valleyvinyl84

Well right now my Ranger is stock height...... Or are ya talkin about my Chevy... That's far from lowered...:icon_confused:
  10. valleyvinyl84

Dude your truck makes me wanna drop my 84 2wd longbed...... Mines already satin black too......IT"S A TWIN!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_thumby:
  11. valleyvinyl84

Nothin' General

Note: This all started when I found out that at my high school our senior project had to consume at least 30 hours of your personal time. Mine took 772 hours, jaws dropped and tires were spun. NOTHIN GENERAL 86 Fullsize Bronco frame, Mostly stock 302, Edelbrock intake, Holley 4 Barrel, 9" in...
  12. valleyvinyl84

Yo from PA

Yo whats up the name is Matt I live in a little town called Old Forge (near Scranton). Currently I go to school at Misericordia to be a X-ray Technologist. Seriously, it's a fun job and you get to see some sick stuff at the hospitals. I work at A&A Auto Parts in Moosic. It's a divison of...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad