• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by v6supercharged

1. Help identification BW 1354 man shift

Hello all ... in a hard trail i broke in 2 pieces my transfer case !!! and its my winter daily drive in same time .. i can't find any 1997 t-case man shift in all junkyard in my country !!! very many search ... alll junkyard have 90-94 t-case ... it is the same as mine bolt-on i have an 97...
  2. 4'' rough country wrong kit ?

Hi ! first i speak very bad english ! im new owner of a rough country 4'' #7540 kit for my 97' ranger 4x4 xlt ... i already have a 2'' lift and a 3''pa body lift ... but i have a problem when i try to install the rear of this kit ... the u-bolt are not enought long ... y put my 3'' block + my...
  3. HELP flasher don'T work

I have an inspection mechanical but my flasher doesn't work but my 4 hazard light work (the relay under the dash where steering colum is okay) ... where is the another relay for the turn light flasher !? do you have another opinion for my problem !? thank you very much sorry for my bad...
  4. My Canadian ranger 97

:temper:first i don't speak to much english but i just would like to show you my ranger ... i have buy a stock ext cab 97 ranger XLT 4L this last november for my winter car (and mud fun) i have do myself a 3'' body lift i have buy 5x 33-12.5-15 bf mud with 10inch rim (no lift with 33 lol)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad