• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by twitch615

1. twitch615

Looking for new axles for my 86 B2.

Here is his thread at dezert rangers http://www.dezertrangers.com/vb/fab-shop/109428.htm
  2. twitch615

Looking for new axles for my 86 B2.

If you wanna run a ttb d44 you could take the easy way and order copykats d44 brackets and then the d44 would just bolt in but you'd have to message him on another forum. I've also heard that you can extend them 1inch at the pivot to bolt them in. Both these way keep them at full width instead...
  3. twitch615

need some help with my dana 44

Just get the bom numbers off the housing and look them up on Dana's website bud. That way you'll know for sure
  4. twitch615

Need some opinions on a d60

Well I went to check it out and it had 248 cast on it which means its a 60 but I gotta pick up an axle shaft and locking hubs for it but I'm pretty happy still cause I picked up d60 for only 200 bucks. Now I just gotta get a matching rear
  5. twitch615

here's some pics of the axle but it doesn't really help identify if its a 50 or a 60.
  6. twitch615

Yeah that's a concern I have too. But the guy says its out of a f350 dually so it has to be a 60 unless he's lying but ill have to verify that tomorrow when I go look at it. I was originally planning on sasing with dana44 but around here d44s go for more than he is asking. So even if it is a 50...
  7. twitch615

I got the opportunity to pick up a 99 ford d60 for 200 bucks but I know I'll never need the d60 strength. Should I pick it up anyways?
  8. twitch615

Florida never stops amazing me....

http://orlando.craigslist.org/ptd/3254900809.html Pretty scary stuff.
  9. twitch615

86 ranger 4x4

Figured id start a thread before i really started building it. It's a 1986 ranger regular cab, 2.3 manual 5-speed, manual T-case. It's pretty much stock besides the A/ts. I plan on building it into a mild prerunner. Here are some pics

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad