• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by turboranger91

1. it's back!

got a call from greg today. he went in this morning and finished up on the ranger. kind of hard to tell in this one, but it's full 3" from the turbo back to the rear end. and a crappy shot of both rangers in the driveway. just need to get a fitting for the oil feed line, pick up...
  2. Just picked up another ranger

Last night, I traded my lifted explorer for an 88 ranger with a 302/c4 swap. So far, so good. May need a bit of adjustment on the carb, but other than that, she runs great.
  3. 4.56's installed

i need me some of dem der gears!
  4. just got the lift done.

whatcha think?
  5. attn: kc area 4x4's...

there's a group of us that go out every sunday to hit some local trails. we normally meet up around noon at a predetermined spot and head out. most of the stuff we run on is stock friendly. some of it is challenging to say the least for a stock truck. if anyone is interested in heading out...
  6. back after more years than i can count.

i used to be on here a long time ago, but it's been years. name is josh and i've got a 91 ranger std cab long bed (fully built 2.3 turbo) and a 93 explorer xlt. the explorer has shackles and coil spring seats right now, but i just ordered my 5.5" superlift on saturday. should be here soon...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad