• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tubbyb23

1. tubbyb23

AJE Ranger K-Member Who's Done It!?

Well, I have things mostly installed. It's a lot of work to say the least. I changed to a manual rack(flaming river) strange brakes with fox v8 spindles. The strut Tower brace is the toughest thing for me to get lined up. I think I'm going to Learn to hate that thing. I'm currently working on...
  2. tubbyb23

AJE Ranger K-Member Who's Done It!?

I just ordered this kit for mine. We'll see how it goes
  3. tubbyb23

Looking to explorer efi swap my carbed b2300

Well, I ditched the whole factory efi thing. I just finished installing a fitech 600hp kit. Works like a charm!
  4. tubbyb23

Looking to explorer efi swap my carbed b2300

Hey all, i want to go to efi on my v8 swapped b2300. Current set a is a roller (ho) motor from 93 fox body.. It has a blue holley pump, feeding my carburetor. I know that wont feed the efi set up. I plan to buy a 95-97 explorer for the efi components. What all will i need? Ecu,harness,upper and...
  5. tubbyb23

Hey all, was just cruizing the web, came across this site, thought id join and see whats up. I have owened several rangers only 1 now well, not counting the b2300 i have a 94 ranger work truck 2.3 5 speed i also have a 94 b2300 pro street i didnt build it, but i am currently making it more...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad