• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by trusted_expert

1. trusted_expert

transfer case tech questions

so i have the 1354-m behind an m5od and just the other day i started getting a weird vibration outta the drivetrain like a bad u joint except mine are good. then i started hearing a clunking noise when coming to a stop and determined my transfer case was making this noise as i could feel the...
  2. trusted_expert

so i swapped the chevy 63"s

did this swap like two days ago and last night took her out to check out if these were really all they cracked up to be. well... they definetly flex AMAZING especially with my 6400's. BUT i have a problem, when compressing my drivers side my driveline hits my gastank and skidplate. any suggestions?
  3. trusted_expert

thinking outside the box: adjustable stinger

i was sitting here thinking and came up with this, a stinger bar that you could fold down for pulling an engine or even a step for working on it? so i was thinking bushings and mounts where youd normally weld or solid mount it and one crossbar on the upright hoop for a step when its in the down...
  4. trusted_expert

ammo can center console construction

well ive got a 92 ranger that i swapped explorer buckets into and i tried the explorer console but i just wasent feeling the abs plastic. so i decided to build myself an ammo can console. started with the can which measures 11x10x6 (.50 cal i think)and an 1/8'' sheet of t6 aluminium. thought...
  5. trusted_expert

89 ranger build thread

this trucks not mine but my buddy and myself are building it. PARTS LIST: waggy d44 chevy 63's ext shackles 31 spline 8.8 custom bumpers f&r winch maybe doubler big maybe custom flatbed probably 37s or 38s and lots of fender trimming so yeah hopefully gonna get the bed off tonight and then this...
  6. trusted_expert

chevy 63'' spring questions

so im gonna be doing a sas here on my ranger but im on an almost non existent budget. and ive heard and read alot about people swapping these springs onto toyotas and rangers. the questions is i always and only see them as rears seeing how i am gonna go leafs in the front do you think i could...
  7. trusted_expert

so what do you guys know about the h233b?

i just need to figure out axle codes now to get the right gears lol
  8. trusted_expert

so nobody has personal experience with this rear end?
  9. trusted_expert

thanks chance i dont have any experience with mismatched gears.
  10. trusted_expert

waggy d44 is 6 lug from the factory and the same width as the 233. and yeas im hoping on landing a 4.90 rear to match with a 4.88 front. im hoping that will be close enough?
  11. trusted_expert

well they are quite abundant and a local wrecking yard has several and all axles go for 80 bucks a piece there. its the width i want and super strong, my only concern is matching up gearing with a dana unit out front you know
  12. trusted_expert

im thinking about swapping one of these into my ranger and am looking for advice thru experience.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad