• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tommy182018

1. no injector pulse

got a 86 ranger super 4x4 i hooked up a noid light and have no injector pulse i replaced the distibuter the haleffect and the controll module and the computer it has good fuel presure at the rail just no pulse none into the motor any ideas i love the truck but i am getting mad enough to scrap it...
  2. trans compatibility

i have a fm146 and i want to put it into a 94 ranger with the 3.0 what do i nead to do or can it just go right in
  3. computer help 86 ranger

i got an 86 ranger i looked at the code on the computer it dont match the one on the plug and all the wires dont line up i looked at part stores and no one can find any info on the codes for which computer i need do any of you have any help the computer i have is code number e4Lb-14a459-b the...
  4. 86 ranger will turn over no start

i replaced cap roter wires plugs have good spark have new computer and the fuel pumps are on a toggle switch and both work and has good pressure checked it with a gauge it runs on starting fluid it will some times run for a little bit with out the starting fluid but it will neaver run for more...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad