• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TiredRetired

1. TiredRetired

Cold Starting Issues.

Yesterday, for the first time I noticed my 05 FX/4 4.0 starting a little harder then normal after being off for at least a half an hour or more. Temp around 30F. A search here had a few recommendations, specifically to clean the ICV on the top of the engine to no avail. Truck runs great...
  2. TiredRetired

Howdy!!

Well, I purchased all my components from TRS. I went with the Acme projectors, Mini Gatling Gun Shrouds and Morimoto XB-35 Ballasts and Morimoto 5500K bulbs. Be aware, even the 2.5" mini projectors do not fit inside our housings. The back of the housing needs to be cut out somewhat to make...
  3. TiredRetired

Howdy!!

New member here hailing from Vermont. I am the proud owner of a 05 FX/4 that I have owned since day one. This is my third Ranger I have owned since 1988. My first was a 88 4 banger standard that I drove for 165K until 1996. Second was a 97 Splash 4.0 Auto loaded that I drove for 188K until...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad