• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TinyBear

1. New Truck

My Current truck a 08 Ford Ranger served me very well carried around a few motorcycle project bikes and was more than capable of general run around and hauling my Mountain bikes to different trails. It did everything i asked and did so with acceptable fuel milage averaging 17-18mpg with a best...
  2. My 08 Sport

Had my current ranger for a few years now and although its mostly stock every time i drive the thing im reminded how much i LOVE this friggen truck. Figgured id post a few pics of the We truck. Here she is working hard And one parked with the stable mates (shes gona be towing a few of em...
  3. New rims on the 08

Put on some new rims for the truck. Not one for big rims or big flash i decided on 15/8 unique series 287 in matt black (same as the cragar soft 8's). I gona use the stock rims for winter tires now. Really happy with the look next up is a custom exhaust (with flowmaster 40series) and...
  4. Modding ??? for a 2008

Hey all. Figured its time to start making the truck my own now and have made a list of things i wanting to do to it. -Rims/Tires -Programer (firm up the autos shifts mainly) -K&N drop in (not worried bout the performance but saves buying filters all the time and i always have a cleaning kit...
  5. Third Times the Charm

Well Just picked up my new wheels traded in my 2004 VW Jetta TDI on a 2008 Ford Ranger Sport. I dont do as much driving as i used to and dont need the economy of my VW but i do need a small truck to haul my utility trailer now and then as i am tired of borrowing my moms minivan (i like to buy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad