• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by timpat92855

1. Changed out cruise pods...Problem now

My on/off pod had a hole in it so I got new to me pods that worked. I also got the ribbon. I was just going to swap the pods and leave my ribbon but I pulled one of the wires out during install so I changed out the ribbon, what a PITA that was. My old ribbon had a ground on BOTH sides, the...
  2. My exhaust plans

Well, decided to start looking into exhausts for my 02 edge 3.0 5spd manual. After youtubing a while I decided on a thrush welded dual outlet muffler. I want the tips to be 45ed out back of the bumper and probably going with 3.5 dia 12in long tips. My concern is pipe size. The muffler is 3in...
  3. 1st bumper attempt in progress

I posted this on ranger-forums but thought I would share it with you. Please keep in mind I am a machinist and not a fabricator. I am still in the blueprint, template stage right now but things will be going quicker once the metal gets here that I ordered. Materials: 16ft of 2x5x.125 rectangle...
  4. its raining and ranger is leaking

Had my back glass busted out last week so took it and got a new one put in. It looks like the shop lost 4 of my back glass nuts. Anyone know what size they are i figure its a m something. I searched all over and can't find it

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad