• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by theextra1

1. SCORE at Primm Sept 11-13

Just wanted to see who is planning on going to the Terrible's 300 coming up in September. I will be there with a few buddies who race including Wiskey Pete who I don't really know all that much but my friend co-drives with him sometimes. Let me know if you are going to be out there. Would like...
  2. New guy here

What's up just wanted to introduce myself. I don't have a Ranger yet. I have had 2 so far but sold my 06 Ranger and bought a 08 Nissan Titan. I know, I know. I didn't buy American, and yes I am regretting it. I am getting rid of the Titan and going back to a Ranger. I will prerunner it out once...
  3. Wanting a prerunner ranger

What's up everyone. I am new to the site and looking fo some info. I am wanting to get a Ranger and prerunner it out. Just got a couple of questions. First what year or years are good for prerunners. I am not looking to buy new, probably like 00 thru 04. I want to put on a mid or long travel kit...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad