• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by thedangerranger93

1. thedangerranger93

superlift superrunner

anybody have experience with this kit? my trucks steering is shot anyway, and I'm thinking this would dramtically increase my chances of not smearing myself on a tree. but, it says all over it that you must use a superlift dropped pitman arm. i've got an RCD one on it now...why the heck won't...
  2. thedangerranger93

Pics of my 93 Ranger 4x4

Hi everybody. I used to on the site as thedangerranger94 now I bought this 93 4x4 4.0L and then came the mods. 4" Rough Country Susp. Lift in front Belltec 6400's in back Rough Country Shocks Pro Comp Longer Satainless Steel Brake Lines 4" RCD dropped pitman arm James Duff poly bushings all the...
  3. thedangerranger93

93 ranger buckets to bench

I really like the buckets in my Ranger (power lumbar/side bolsters), but we have a baby on the way. I've got a trade lined up for the bench, but I haven't put too much thought into the seatbelts. I assumed the ones that are in it would work with the bench and all i needed was to install a center...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad