• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by the_gunslinger

1. Simple 2/2 drop

Yes, the rear is very stiff. Almost no give at all. The rear shackle is not there. I'm no noob with cars. Or rangers. But my last Ranger was 15 years ago and a lot of the available parts didnt exist then. Most of the kits I have found online were a 2/3 leveling drop, and I want to keep the rake.
  2. Simple 2/2 drop

Wow! I had no idea this thread was getting any love! Front and rear of the spring is mounted like this. I wasnt sure if there was something different with the splash models. The rear does ride pretty rough. I just bought the truck a couple of months ago, so im still working my way around...
  3. Simple 2/2 drop

Thanks! I'll dig around for the eccentrics and see what I can come up with. Both ends of the leaf spring bolt directly up to a bracket that is riveted to the frame.
  4. Simple 2/2 drop

Dang, nobody? Gotta be somebody here that dropped their Ranger.
  5. Grille question

I'm trying to find a replacement grille for my truck, but the only ones I can find are painted. Mine is not painted, it's red plastic. Is this something unusual or is this a normal thing?
  6. Simple 2/2 drop

I've been looking into lowering my 94 Ranger Splash. I use it as a daily, so I don't want anything too drastic. I have my Dodge Magnum for that. :D I've done a few searches on here, and around the googlesphere. But I haven't really seen anything that is exactly what I'm looking for. I pretty...
  7. New dude with a question.

New dude with a question. After several google searches for problems, I kept coming across this site with some active pages. I bought me a 94 Ranger Splash with a 3.0L a couple of weeks ago and a couple of problems have crept up. I had an overheating problem and took care of that by back...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad