• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The BEATTIE

1. Engine replacement questions

Ok so I'm pretty sure I hydro locked one of the cylinders/bent a connecting rod in my motor. I would swap in something with a little more guys than the factory 4.0, but I'm a little strapped for cash at the moment, so I'm just gunna see if I can find a used motor that's in good shape and just...
  2. Ticking sound after I went through a puddle?

Ok so what happened was I drove through a puddle, maybe a foot deep, and I stalled. Ok no biggy, started 'er up and kept going, but now theres a god awfull ticking sound coming from inside the bellhousing, or as far as I can tell thats where its coming from. I can feel it in the clutch pedal...
  3. Water leaking into my cab...?

Hey guys, I have water coming into the cab of my truck. So far I've sealed the 3rd brake light, around the top of the trim of the rear sliding window and the passenger quater window. I can't figure out were it's coming from so any suggestions as to where to look would be greatly appreciated
  4. Need advice on 5.0 swap

Hi guys, Im thinking of dropping an Expo 5.0 into my 95 B4000 (4.0 Ranger for those that don't know). My truck is a 4x4 5spd and I really want it to stay that way. I have heard mention of a T5 trans mated to a bw 1356 tc would work along with a few other combos that I can't remember off the top...
  5. Slide-in Camper on a 95 b4000?

Nope, I did a hanger flip, sits just a little above the stock front end I wont be putting any water in it, due to low temperatures, and it'll be pretty much empty on the way up, other than 2 or 3 days worth of food. I believe I have a sway bar and I will be putting load assist shocks in the...
  6. Slide-in Camper on a 95 b4000?

Hey guys, newbie here. I'm thinking about buying a small camper to use at our local ski hill and was wondering if my truck would be able to handle it. The road isn't paved and its all uphill. I have f-150 leaf springs (minus the bottom leaf) and plan on putting coil-overs in the rear end. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad